Helping our patients through COVID-19
We are open and working under the current guidelines for dentists which allow us to resume normal dentistry (with a few changes being mindful of physical distancing and keep the curve flat!).
What we CAN do:
- Emergencies (toothaches and trauma)
- Specialist consultations (both referred patients and new patients without referrals)
- Treatment at the rooms in Bella Vista including fillings, crowns, extractions, root canal therapy and pulp therapy
- Day-stay procedures in a private hospital
- Check-ups, x-rays, fluoride & fissure sealants.
If you would like to book an appointment, our phones are open 8.30 am – 4.30 pm every day.
Changes in the Clinic During COVID-19
- Please bring your mask! All visitors (including children over 12 years) to NSW health facilities are encouraged to wear a mask
- All patients and immediate family are screened for any symptoms of respiratory illness prior to all appointments
- Temperatures are checked on arrival
- Hand sanitiser is provided for everyone on arrival to the clinic
- We ask that only ONE parent/carer comes with the patient
- All siblings not attending appointments are asked to stay at home
- All toys, magazines and books have temporarily been removed from the waiting room
- The waiting room is set-up to ensure physical distancing of families
- Appointments have been staggered to reduce the number of people in the waiting room
Future-proof Your Child’s Smile
In Australia, tooth decay in kids is on the rise. Many of you will have a child who has had dental problems in the past, or has them right now. Many of you will have a child who, despite your best efforts, will have a dental problem in the future.
You are not alone, and we are here to help.
WHAT WE DO
As Paediatric Dentists, we’re qualified to meet the dental needs of all infants, toddlers, children and adolescents.
If your child has problem teeth that need repair, is anxious, sensitive or worried about dental visits, has had an accident to the mouth or teeth, is very young, has additional needs or you simply want an expert to look after your child, then we are the team for you!
Check-Ups and Prevention
Our team of Pediatric Dentists and Oral Health Therapists pride ourselves on comprehensive check-ups that help your child along on their journey for healthy teeth and gums.
We take the time to explain brushing, flossing and healthy eating in a way that children understand and can build on each visit to learn the skills for a lifetime of great oral health.
The First Checkup
We’re strong advocates of the first check-up at 12-months of age, but ANY age is a great time for a first visit!
Book a visit and take the first step towards make the conscious decision that strong, healthy teeth all the way through adulthood is something you want for your child.
Read on below to find out more about first check-ups, our prevention program and specialist services.