Job opportunity: Dental Receptionist
Are you a customer service extraordinaire, allrounder receptionist or all-star administrator looking for your next career move? If you love kids and thrive in a fun and friendly workplace, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to be part of our fantastic, hard-working team.
No experience as a dental receptionist? No worries! We know the nitty-gritty of the job can be picked up – we’re more interested in your positive personality, wonderful work ethic and superior customer service.
- Permanent, part-time contract
- 4-day week, working 8am-5pm
- Remuneration well above award rate
As our receptionist, you will be the first voice our patients hear when they call. And the first face our little patients and their carers meet when they enter the practice. Your warmth and professionalism will be an asset in ensuring our patients’ visit is smooth and seamless – from start to finish.
You’ll play a pivotal part in our team as you work closely with our clinical specialists. And once our patients leave our doors, you will be the helping hand that guides them on the next step of their dental journey.
We’re a specialist practice with a rapidly expanding patient and referral base in the Hills District of Sydney.
We have a patient base that’s truly rewarding and engaging to work with. Our patients are typically easy to build relationships with – and often delight us with their quirks and unique personalities.
What makes our clinic so great to work for?
- We believe in work-life balance: No weekends or nights required, and you’ll work a 9-day fortnight. We know when we give ourselves time to rest, we come back giving our patients 110%.
- We offer wages well above award rate: We’re a specialist practice and we treat our staff with the respect they deserve!
- We’re big on professional development: We offer a supportive training and mentoring environment, as well as access to continuing education.
- Amazing colleagues and culture: We’ve crafted a culture that’s fun and friendly. We have a team that loves working together, and everyone’s work is valued for the outcomes we achieve as a team.
- You’re a pro at multitasking: You have excellent task management skills and you’re a gun at rapidly switching contexts and tasks.
- You’re efficient and unflappable: You get things done quickly and accurately – while keeping cool as a cucumber.
- ‘Organisation’ is your middle name: You are detail-oriented and pride yourself on your organised, structured and disciplined approach to tackling tasks.
- You’re a people person: You’re energised by interactions with both adults and children and develop strong relationships with your fellow colleagues.
- You’re an expert communicator: You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills – which allow you to adapt how you communicate depending on context.
You know your way around a computer: You’re highly computer literate and have excellent digital skills.
- You know this is your thing: You’ve found your passion is customer service and/or being the backbone of a high-functioning team. And you’re interested in continuing education in customer service and further developing your skillset.
While not essential, we’d highly regard it if you have experience or training in customer service, retail, hospitality, corporate or legal reception.
Ready to apply?
If you’re looking for a values-driven workplace where your diligence, work ethic and service excellence will be recognised and rewarded – we’d love to hear from you!