Job opportunity: Resident general dentist
Are you a general dentist with over 2 years’ experience looking to specialise in paediatric dentistry? Or perhaps you simply enjoy working with children and want to build your experience to take back to general practice. If this sounds like you, this may be the golden opportunity you’re looking for.
We have a opportunity in 2024 for a general dentist to join our values-driven paediatric clinic located in Bella Vista, NSW.
With public hospital residencies increasingly difficult to find, this is a rare opportunity to gain specialist paediatric expertise in a supportive environment, within a high-performing practice.
Part time (Thursday and/or Friday)
Remuneration based on experience
Working within our team, you will learn advanced treatment planning and see the inner workings of a specialist practice with a varied case load of patients.
Throughout your time with us, you will work with a great team of specialists who are generous with their time and support.
You will come away with a developed clinical skillset and an elevated patient care approach that will propel your career aspirations – whatever they may be.
We’re a clinic with a rapidly expanding patient and referral base in the Hills District of Sydney.
We have a patient base that’s truly rewarding and engaging to work with. Our patients are typically easy to build relationships with, and often keen to go ahead with recommended treatment.
What makes our clinic so great to work for?
- We’re big on professional development: We’re part of the Jesse Green’s Practice Max program, which gives our team access to continuing education across a broad range of subjects, including: clinical skills, treatment planning & case presentation, leadership, personal growth and development.
- We love new technology and software: If there’s a faster and more streamlined way to get the job done, we’re all for it.
- Our support team are the best in the business: Our staff pride themselves on the positive feedback we receive from our patient base (check out our Google Reviews for some comments from our amazing patients).
- We have a support team that lets our dentists and specialists focus on clinical work: Our admin team and OHTs work very hard to minimise paperwork, phone calls and patient follow-up for our clinical team.
You will be a qualified general dentist with over 2 years’ experience in the workforce and registered to work in Australia.
Our practice’s core values of care, honesty, service and excellence will resonate with you. You will also be:
- Respectful and compassionate: You treat fellow staff, patients and anyone else in contact with the practice with respect, kindness and compassion.
- Driven by service excellence: You consistently meet or exceed the expectations of our patients, their carers and our referring dentists. And strive for excellence in every aspect of your work.
- Clinically adept and self-aware: You have a good awareness of your clinical abilities – and you’re confident and willing to ask for help when needed.
- Organised and methodical: You’re able to work independently to complete all necessary administrative work. And you remember to close the loop with patient care.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in more experience in paediatric dentistry at a specialist level, and you’re looking for a clinic where your diligence, work ethic and patient compassion will be recognised and rewarded – we’d love to hear from you!
Interviews for this role will take place in March 2024, so please send through your application by 29 February 2024 to be considered.